Tuesday, March 13, 2012

lana chun : spicy tuna rice balls



my roomie and i have known each other for
over 10 years now

our new years card :)
only in the last couple have we been roommates


yes, you read correct.

and now i'm proud to say, she's also an
AMAZING CHEF!
(this talent of hers was discovered just last night)

pretty!!!

tuna + japanese spicy mayo

zoom!
right before i devour them...

as i'm devouring them!
DELISH!!!!
(if my font could be larger, it would!)
~eating them with my fav mickey and minnie mouse chopsticks!~
seriously- the PERFECT mix of crunchy, soft, and a little bit of spice.
holy moly-
i'm very jealous of me.

<3

thank you lana chun for feeding me
i'll be your guinea pig whenever, forever!!!!!!
oink!


and oh yeah, for later
boom!
^____________^

No comments:

Post a Comment