Friday, August 31, 2012

magnetic comic strip

i've seen this before, and i swear i've posted it on facebook, 
but now i'm so happy to write about them here, 
BECAUSE I'VE MET THEM ;)
yes, MU was one of our neighbors at the NYIGF.

they have these guys below, which i know you'll love.
well, if you're friends with me, then you def love!

so much fun!
it makes me wish i had a huge metal wall so i could create!

*note: these photos are from their website-- i gotta buy some soon so i can create my own and post my own little comic!!!*

are the characters not the cutest!!!

and look, speech bubbles!!!!

pretty tidy box for gifting!

aaaannnnddddd, 
they're based out of NYC!
THE MAGNETS ARE MADE IN BK!!!
:D

they're our neighbors in real life too!

and the sweetest couple!
we were lucky to by their side throughout those 4 days.
what a great product! love!
<3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment