Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Tis the season...

to be jolly...
and to spread holiday cheer in the office...
hey, whatever gets you through the day, right?

So last year, my friend Amy and I letter pressed these cards
(the trees were drawn by my friends Amy, Baron, and myself)
I gave these out to everyone, but for the office I made little crocheted ornaments to hand out with them:


It was a PROJECT...



 I was exhausted at the end- letter pressing is fun, but can become a huge task!
so this year I went a little more simple:


At the office ( I work for a NYC designer in midtown ),
we got into the spirit of the holidays and decorated our own Christmas stockings...
It was actually a lot more fun than it sounds- I'll post a pic of mine soon :)
...but this is a great stocking stuffer!
Just a little design I printed out and mounted onto a fancy shmancy piece of paper;
add a little peppermint candy cane for flair.
I'm pretty satisfied.

Now, time to get ready for the crazy holiday sock party with my friends...
I'll explain tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment