Sunday, May 26, 2013

Stuck in my head

Some people have music they listen to over and over again- I have tv shows. I can rewatch and have the same weeks worth of shows playing over and over again while I do other things around the apartment. I never get sick of the shows or the background noise. If you know me, then you know how much my television time means to me.

This season I tried out a new show called "How to Live with your Parents." It's easy and light hearted, and I have a soft spot for Sarah Chalke since Scrubs. (And because she's Canadian, I love Canadians :))

Anyway, on the season finale, the song "Ho Hey" by the Lumineers came on, and despite all the other television shows I watched after, I just can't get the song out of my head.

So no, this particular sketchbook doodle has nothing to do with any "special" person... But just because the song is stuck in my head... And I must say, the chorus is not only catchy, but oh-so-sweet.

Happy Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment